Activities for Adults
At present, these activities have not re-started. Please check back here when we hope that some will be back in September.
We have a range of activities for adults at Hope Corner
- ESOL classes – with Barnet College (Thursday, 9.30am-11.30am)
- Conversational ESOL (10.30am-12noon)
- Soft Craft group (Tuesday 2pm-4pm)
We have had a number of enquiries for us to provide English language courses, designed to help those in the community whose first language is not English and those who want to improve their reading skills.
We currently offer the following course:
- A structured English course run by Barnet College (Thursday 9.30am-11.30am). This is currently full for this term.
- An informal conversational English session (Tuesday 10.30am-12noon)