Local careers opportunities
Part of Hope Corner’s developing remit is to assist with agencies, organisations and companies in advertising local careers opportunities to residents of Dollis Valley and the Underhill Ward.
Please click on the links below to see what is available:
- Careers with Countryside Properties
- Fitness Academy Gym Instructing Course
- Salvation Army / Mayor of London Employment Plus jobs initiative
- Employment and benefit advice in Barnet
- Local village network employability support
- Barnet & Southgate College Skills For Work
- West Lea Supported Internship Programme (easy-read version here)
- Itec Hospitality Traineeships in London
- Oaklands College – current traineeships
- Prince’s Trust Achieve Programme
- Mission Employable – London’s working job club
Hope Corner has partnered with Barnet Council, Countryside Properties and Cherry Tree Foundation to provide a 6-week railway industry course for Dollis Valley residents which commences in September on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 020 7117 2660.
Click here for flyer.