Activities for Seniors
Please check back here regularly as some services will be introduced, changed or restarted over the next few weeks and months
Liz Goodwin coordinates senior-specific projects at the centre and links up with seniors work in the local area. She has been helping the team over lockdown reach out to 20-30 seniors in the local area with Lunch in the Community.
Activities specifically for seniors are:
- Seniors’ Lunch Club (Tuesdays, 12.30pm) – apply/sign-up at the centre to attend
- Tea & Tech – Computer Basics for Seniors – starting Friday, January 21st, 2022, from 10.30am
- Flower Arranging – Age UK (Tuesdays 10.30am-12.30pm).
- Mobility & Movement – Age UK (Mondays, 10.30am).
- Technology assistance – Age UK (Mondays, 11.30am).
Contact 020 8364 8756 for more details