Services and Advice
Please check back here regularly as some services will be introduced, changed or restarted over the next few weeks and months
BCA has been engaged with organisations and community services which operate in healthcare, disability support, victim support, adult social care, community safety, etc.
- Community Support – information and advice point (drop-in) for residents of Dollis Valley and the surrounding area around Mays Lane, especially to local services provided by London Borough of Barnet. (Weekdays, 9.30am – 2.00pm)
- Local Food Bank referral and advice point (for both the Trussell Trust and Christ Church, Barnet food banks).
- Regeneration Partnerships Board – which continues the process of residents’ consultation in the new development.
- Access to local employment, training and volunteering opportunities for residents.
- Ward Councillors‘ resident surgeries (second Friday in the month, 1.00pm-2.00pm)
- Crisis meal voucher scheme for Community Cafe – apply at the centre for vouchers
Starting in September:
- London & Quadrant Housing Association resident surgeries
Hope Corner has been used as a polling station for the Underhill Ward in the recent elections.