Services and Advice
Please check back here as new services are being introduced or changing regularly
BCA has been engaged with organisations and community services which operate in healthcare, housing, disability support, victim support, adult social care, community safety, etc.
We have recently been contacted by Boost to publicise the following initiatives to help residents on low incomes or those experiencing difficulty heating their homes this winter.
- Community Support – information and advice point (drop-in) for residents of Dollis Valley and the surrounding area around Mays Lane, especially to local services provided by London Borough of Barnet. (Weekdays, 9.30am – 2.00pm)
- Local Food Bank referral and advice point (for both the Trussell Trust and Christ Church, Barnet food banks).
- Regeneration Partnerships Board – which continues the process of residents’ consultation in the new development.
- Access to local employment, training and volunteering opportunities for residents.
- Ward Councillors’ resident surgeries (second Friday in the month, 1.00pm-2.00pm)
- Crisis meal voucher scheme for Community Cafe – apply at the centre for vouchers
- London & Quadrant Housing Association face-to-face resident surgeries, twice monthly on Wednesdays (2.00pm-4.00pm)- check with the manager on days and times or download this flyer with latest details
Hope Corner will continue to be used as a polling station for the Underhill Ward following the recent ward area changes.